In its quest to always provide the best working and living conditions to its 6000 employees, QDVC implemented a psychological support developed by Eutelmed a French Company having a specific expertise in psychology of expatriation, prevention of psychological risks in international mobility, and online psychiatric care. All their solutions are carried out through their secured video-consultation platform, by phone or on site. Their team is able to conduct consultation in different langages: French, English, Hindi and Tagalog.
The programme was carried out in several steps:
- To set up, at project level, the video secured system in order to organize the psychological session in case of crisis (serious accident or fatal injury): for any physical and/or psychological integrity violation of a person or group of persons, a specific assistance is provided within the shortest possible time, through individual and /or group, direct or indirect interviews.
- To train around 45 nurses, 4 doctors and leaders of community to detect and identify psychosocial factors and symptoms requiring psychological response,
- To raise awareness among 300 Managers (Teams head, constructions managers, HSE, etc.) about psychological risks,
- To give access to psychological preventive consultation on demand: Each worker will have the opportunity to have individual interviews with a psychologist speaking his native language,
- To implement a global psychological crisis management program.