In 2012, QDVC management launched the construction of a high-quality and modern housing community to accommodate construction workers employed.
Serge Moulene worker’s community occupies an area of 191,000 square meters with the capacity to accommodate up to 3000 workers and has been specifically designed to make the lives of the workers more fulfilling. Its many facilities include: multilingual libraries, computer and Internet access, prayer room, spacious dining halls, gymnasiums and a sporting area comprising four cricket pitches and basketball and football courts.
Because our 3000 workers are away from home, Serge Moulene Worker’s Community has introduced activities and events for residents at the Community including sports tournaments for football, cricket, volleyball and basketball games.
Free English and online computer classes are provided to all workers and graduation ceremonies are organised to recognise the students’ achievements.
- Various room sizes and configurations that can accommodate 1 – 4 persons per room
- Retail areas with mini market, barber shops, internet café , laundry, dining hall,
- Transportation arrangement,
- Clinic & health services equipped with an emergency vehicle,
- Recreation areas and sports facilities.