QDVC has built 4 car parks in the Marina District of the new city of Lusail, North Doha, which will accommodate 250,000 people and around 400,000 visitors per day. The Car Parks is the first infrastructure completed in this new town.
What distinguishes Lusail City’s car parking and waiting areas is that they are equally accessible to both residents and visitors. The city’s car parks have been carefully located and beautifully landscaped at sites expected to receive considerable numbers of visitors and are connected by 10 pedestrian tunnels which stretch across the districts.
The project consists of:
- Design and construction of 4 underground parking of 3 levels each;
- Each parking can accommodate 560 vehicles;
- 4 Dedicated places for disabled people on each level;
- Air conditioned passage for pedestrians;
- 60 Travelators, 48 escalators, 16 lifts;
- Construction (civil works) of 4 substations;
- 50,000 Sqm landscaping works on the car parks.